8/21/09

I'm Now A Fifty Billionaire!



My dad just got back from safari in Zimbabwe (yes, my father goes on safaris, the killing kind) and brought me back some trinkets, one of which just so happens to be a 50,000,000,000 dollar bank note from Zimbabwe. Apparently he had to go into the black market, which, in Zimbabwe, is an actual, physical place, to buy the bank note. He got a fifty billion for me, a fifty billion for my sister, a fifty billion for my brother-in-law, AND A TEN TRILLION FOR MY MOTHER.

wtf. SERIOUSLY ZIMBABWE!? ten trillion dollar bill? TEN TRILLION!? how many zeros is that? I don' even know!

Zimbabwe apparently went through a period of rapid inflation and now they don't even use their own currency, just the american dollar. SICK.

HEGEMONY RULES!
(all of now-alma-mater would flay me for that statement)


AAAANNNNDDD
tonight my housemates and i are going to see Inglorious Basterds.

nothing better than Quentin Tarantino. Oh, wait, yes there is: Killing Nazis.

FUCK YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment