11/4/10

THIS MOM IS AWESOME

for serious.

here are my favorite excerpts if you aren't willing to read the whole thing (Which you should be willing to do, btw, its pretty bad ass)


"If you think that me allowing my son to be a female character for Halloween is somehow going to ‘make’ him gay then you are an idiot. Firstly, what a ridiculous concept. Secondly, if my son is gay, OK. I will love him no less. Thirdly, I am not worried that your son will grow up to be an actual ninja so back off."

"If a set of purple sparkly tights and a velvety dress is what makes my baby happy one night, then so be it. If he wants to carry a purse, or marry a man, or paint fingernails with his best girlfriend, then ok."

"And my little man worked that costume like no other. He rocked that wig, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. "

My Son Is Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment